5/26/15

World Problems


So I found this back from 6th or 7th grade so go ahead and see what I thought and probably still think is horrible with the world.


Hello
Hi! I’m just an average kid in middle school who wants to be notice and heard. Normally teachers see this and say “Good Job!”. But I don’t want that. I want people to know the big deal about this world. I WANT to be heard. I hope I changed the way you look at the world. Thank you for reading! But be nice, I’m only 12 now so my grammar might need help.

What we need to do!
The big problem this world has is bigger than anything we faced. Its bigger than people not having medicine, heck its BIGGER than world hunger! Everyone has such a big ego we can’t work well together and fix all of this! Hope you understand the rest.

Sex Trafficking
Yes, I know many of you hear of this and you get it. But we shouldn’t fool around about this. MANY young girls around teens and maybe even younger are force to have sex. Most likely I think its because they are poor. Their families need the money so mostly the girls are forced to go out each day and have sex with some stranger for money. It disgusted me when I learned about this and I was only 11 when I found out. Girls should NEVER have to go through that for a child hood. The big problem is that it happens EVERYWHERE. If I could, when I grow up, I would travel the world and save as many kids as I could from this kind of nightmare. Instead of more weapons to kill people basicly just like us we should try and save these innocent children who don’t know what they did wrong. If you really wanna know what happens Matt Roper wrote a book called ‘HighWay to Hell’ that explains all of this.

Stop Suicide and Abuse
Ok, honestly when you see this I bet you think of someone beating up another person. WRONG! Its not just that. Most people that are abused are in their teen years. Teens are bullied everywhere or abuse anywhere. Some have my kind of problem. They are scared to speak up and express them self. Others get pushed so much they turn to suicide. 800,000 to a MILLION kids or grown ups commit suicide in a year. It might be because parents beat their kids because of a huge impact from the death of a loved one. The problem is that too many people fall into depression. I know because most of my were friends depressed and wanted to end their life. I managed to save all of them from death for a bit longer.  Stuff like this can be stopped! We just need to push harder. For people with friends who smoke, drink, or cuss. I’m fine with the people who do this cause they have a reason. But drinking and smoking is like dying a painful death. Try and help them see the better life if they stop. I used to cuss a lot too but I’m trying to quit for my friends. I understand its hard and I get you people. But it’s great afterwards. To any insterested, watch ‘The Breakfast Club’. It talks very well about this.
Trash
Ok, I know what I said about cussing and I won’t but this subject justs annoys me. Some people are such LAZY people they can’t wait till they see a trash can. I get if you really have to pee but seriously! There is the PACIFIC GARBAGE PATCH in the ocean already and now we are trashing land. I get that as a teen I procrastinate and be lazy but this we shouldn’t! We are basically killing our self by the trash and horrible fluids that comes from them. I now understand why my dad always stops and picks up trash on our way home. Hey! We can actually get money for just giving this certain company glass, plastic, soda cans, and many other stuff.
And the companies NEED to think better. Instead of plastic bags you can use your own, paper bags, or actually make the shoppers pay for the baggs. And plastic bottles can turn to glass because they can be melted again or crushed into sand for the beaches. There are so many ways we can fix this.

UnderPaid Workers
This also irritates me. Some people will steal money from other for their self. I understand it if they are like Robbin Hood and help others but really! People who work hard should get paid the right amount or get a raise for doing it the right way and putting effort. And if people try and fail and try again, they should get at least some money for trying. Now those slackers in the world who get paid more than the one who work, I would fire. Don’t pay people if they can’t even do the job right. Thats why there are so many poor people in the world. Because they don’t get paid right! Honestly, I would expect more from a teen than those peope.


Judging by Look and Act
This one explains why bullying is happening most of the time! There are still white people who judge black and black who judge white. There was this one on a show where a black woman judge this white girl for dating a black man. This is just wrong. We are ALL the same. There is no better and not better. There isn’t winner and loser. And in school, no matter what, kids are judge and put into a category by kids and their self. They think or other kids tell them they are the popular ones, the losers, nerds, oh boy! The list goes on!! Kids get pushed around or can’t speak up for their self, or, the biggest one of all, they are afraid of what the others think so they don’t say what they think. And even the simplest things kids and people do that they like make others judge them. This is why people can’t express their feelings.

Thanks

I’m glad if this helped you! Heck! If I had enough time to rant on about ALL of our mistakes I could write a book! Thank you and see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment