7/4/15

Signs


I was at the store today and found some hilarious signs I think you all would like too maybe and perhaps use them C:

My room was clean last week. Sorry you missed it.

Gone Fishing, Be back at dark-thirty.

ATTENTION TEENAGERS:
"NO" is a complete sentence.


DON'T GROWN UP! IT'S A TRAP!

NORMAL is just a setting on a washing machine.


Jesus loves you but I'm his favorite.

This day was a total waste of makeup.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. 

I got out of bed for THIS?

It is what it is!


Don't clean up my mess, you'll confuse me & mess up my world!

DOGS WELCOMED
People tolerated


We have freed our house Elves, please clean up after your self.

I'm surrounded by IDIOTS

I'm not paid enough to be nice to you

The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.

This is no ORDINARY person you're dealing with


Ya' can't fix STUPID

Age is a number, I'm unlisted


No comments:

Post a Comment