7/30/15

Why I made this


Hello Everyone!

I'm just sitting on a window with some orange juice listening to dubstep remixes as I pretend your here and I can talk to you. I barely had this blog and already I love and treasure it. I started off actually mad at my family after fighting with 3 of them. I felt like I never had a voice or say in things and I wanted to help speak out along with people I live with. We all deserve a voice don't we? So I started off this blog with sill things like fabulous pranks to do in Walmart. I have yet to try some but maybe when I'm older and we have a get away car if by chance we are kicked out perhaps! XD
Yeah but then I started to deal with my past, working out things, meeting new problems, and well it started to appear here. Advice for love, things bout boys and girls, being ok about being gay, I went for it all! I sound a lot more mature than my family thinks because well they are my family! Your suppose to still be their little kid and bother them to no end! Hahaha! Being mature and all came from this blog. I have yet to grow up from my studies but I learned more from making this blog come to life. Learning about gay marriage, dog fights, sex trafficking, to bullies, average day life, and of course my own drama. I don't continue this blog any more because for the hecks of it, I want to continue this blog so some people might actually listen and understand others and also because I want to help others in this world. Not being king of the mountain as a rich person but I want to show people the beauty in life if you don't end it. The joy of going to carnivals being 12, or the wonder of animals you never seen at zoos, or the happiness and fun of just talking and being with others, and when the heavy weight is off your shoulders when you confess and being honest about things. There is so much we can learn when we speak out to each other and make a effort to at least be our self.

No comments:

Post a Comment