9/27/15

Hey There...


Hey There...
I just want to tell someone...anyone actually who's out there and listens to me. Life can be hard but the point of that to have you over come it and become a better person. I'm talking about depression and the suicide many of us go through. I'm not a therapist and I might not know you well. I wish I would be there for you to lean on but we can't have everything. It's hard and you feel like nothing is worth shit anymore. I feel exactly like you might have. This always happens to people over bullies, heart breakers, scars, or even our own parents or family. It's a lie to say everything will be okay and you'll be happy soon. The fight is harder than any war in history because no matter how many people you have on your side, you will still have that fight by only you. Go ahead. I am just like you, there's no judgement. You can cry, you can let all that you want to say out and just be at peace. Look at your hands. What will you do with them. Make a noose for you or holding on to photos to show your own generation? I'm not here to make you choose living instead. I'm talking about this so you know what will happen. You will have no pain and be at peace. No more pressure to be the perfect material for others, no more tears, and no more being restless. However everything is with a cost. Your pain will reflected onto the ones you love and you watch from up above as they cry over your cold body. You will never be able to tell some people things you hid deep inside, you won't be able to hug your family in a warm embrace again, You can never go back after it happens. Your unbreakable when you stand against all the crap you take and you make your life better. You make your parents see the path you want, you speak up, you prove you are a true fighter and you just won a battle of your life.

So the option is yours
If you still want to go through with it
and walk off or pull the trigger
Go Ahead
I will support with anything you decide to do
Because I know
You are doing what is the best for you
In your eyes

-Cyan

No comments:

Post a Comment