3/25/15

Me and short Rambles


HEADS UP
CUSSES
TURN BACK IF YOUR AGAINST IT!!
I WARN YA SUCKER
C:


ME C:
(FOUND THIS ON FANFICTION.NET DEAL WITH IT SUCKER)
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell. 
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7 
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser. (Or secretly Awesome than the rest)
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy. (fortunately, I am crazy XD)
I draw ANIME so I MUST be to a freak. 
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser 
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy (Totally hug trees)
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE. 
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER. 
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I like VIDEOGAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish


You called me a bitch, bitch is another word for dog, a dog barks, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, & nature is beautiful. You just called me beautiful, thanks for the compliment.


A guy and a girl were riding on a motorcycle...
Girl: slow down I'm scared.
Guy: no this is fun.
Girl: no it's not please it's way to scary!
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you now slow down.
Guy: now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: can you take off my helmet & put it on yourself? it's bothering me.
-In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die. You really love that person if you would do the same thing for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment