8/29/15

Hello Shy/Timid People


Hello to all you Shy or Timid people!

       I'm Cyan from my blog of course which you are reading! I am doing this week challenge and hope you find what you wanted on this blog other wise you wouldn't of clicked it of course! So you have a hard time talking to people right? I know how you feel. I feel nervous and sick talking in front of a crowd like for book talks or in the Talent show. Some people would think your stuck up because you don't talk when your just shy but don't listen. It's scary meeting new people and places but good friends will always be around to help you! All you have to do is say "Hello" or even a "Hi" or "Hey"! You don't have to start off talking right off the bat, you can say hello each time you past each other and take it slow getting to know them. You may not believe it but you have courage inside of you and just close your eyes. Relax for a moment. Imagine you can or did do what you thought you couldn't. Then do it! As long as you believe in your self and do hard work you can do anything! Make friends, stand up to someone pushing you around, or going through a book talk in front of the class. Things can be scary for us all but they can be sooo worth it at the end. For example when you are about to walk up for the talent show to preform it can be nerve wracking of course. You almost want to back out but then they call you and you step out into the spot light to perform. After you do people clap and someone actually is blown away so don't doubt. After you finish and go back smile. You should smile, it's scary and you just pass a fear of yours. It's weird as heck but smile and go ahead and laugh at your self. Later on you will look back and trust me, we all would be laughing at our pasts. I wanted to enter the talent show before, I had 3 whole years of middle school to enter but I was too scared. Scared of people laughing, being horrible, and making a fool of my self. Each time I was close to entering but I always stopped at the last second and backed away. I never took a risk and enter and now I'm moving on regretting that I never took the chance because talents are meant to be shown and shared so everyone can see and be inspired. That would also help the person with the talent to see what path is worth while for them. I missed my chance but will I be down on this? OF COURSE NAW!!! That would be absolutely ridiculous! I missed that chance but there are many more opportunities to have another go. You do too! It feels so good to pass a fear of yours, it's not instant and some take time but its good for you. Not only to you pass your fear, you realize and learn from it. Go ahead buddy! Even shy people can have moments of courage and speak up! No one goes unnoticed because trust me on this, someone always sees you every day. It may be one glance or a lot but you being around is enough for them. Speak up and say your opinion! Take a deep breath and risk it! Believe in your self! Don't give up! You are noticed and not a stuck up brat! You can do it! Okay? Think about this ok? C:

Cyan from Idiotic Things in Life

No comments:

Post a Comment