8/22/15

Talking to Me...


Hallo, Guten Morgen or Guten Abend
Hmmm....I actually am bored right now....no comments or visits today... TTwTT
The Peanut Movie is coming soon
Yay Snoopy!!! Oh! and charlie brown
Today I surf the internet and found a British cat
It was so cute with tea and a top hat I wish I could
just reach out and hug it =w=
My freund said LBI is a good place to get fudge but I never tried yet
if only...
I heard Virgo is the one that waits
but waiting is hard when you are so excited right?
My friend's poems:

Some roses are red
and a few violets are blue
this is a haiku
Salut
-CB

Roses are black
Violets are black
Everything is black
there's no going back
-AW

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I really won't care
I want more books
-Me

I took more photos today on my walk and found a baby mouse and got a picture of a bird in flight. Things can be really beautiful when you get it picture perfect at just the right time.
I went on a date
it was great
That's all I'm gonna say
D: My Minecraft poster is ripping!!!
No I'm not that kinda of person
I just go on when bored to no end or I wanna find monsters
because seriously, they. are. so. cute!
I'm so tired I WILL DIE
Just kiddin' I wont be like Snow White and have a awesome prince come
I'll be sleeping through thunderstorms on a Saturday when the sun is still out ;D

Now I'll just be saying words from different places because I can and I'm tired:

Si? Ciao People! Ja, I'm crazy and get weird at this point. Normally my sorella would yell at me but shes now in college so I get a FREE GERBIL!!! Danke! Sooooo ich mag schildkrote! Yeah don't know why but I like them now a lot along with der Eisbear! Probably because of my anime.... Por favor! Someone comment or something!! I'm desprate and talking to my self now!!! TTwTT *sobbing in backround* Mein Gott....so uhh Salut!Und umm...arigato for looking and for anyone who watches anime, te amo, anime is the best! QwQ  Opps it's 11:18....Gotta get going so пока!

Ps. Someone please help by commenting or sharing this even more okay?
I totally lost it....... -w-|||

No comments:

Post a Comment