8/12/15

Think about it


Hi guys so I was scrolling through my iPad's photos and found some writing that would be nice to show you guys. I'm just asking you to think bout it and maybe it just might inspire you.


Girls shouldn't be viewed as weaker, items to be won, and worthless. Rosa Parks has a day after her for standing up for her rights and Amelia Earhart flew solo across the Atlantic Ocean, she was the FIRST Woman to do that. Girls could do boy's things and maybe even do them better than boys.We are all different and that's a good thing! All girl's don't have to wear makeup and be girly, they can get dirty in the mud or play video games boys play. We can do and be a lot of things so lets not make a limit to how we live.

While on this ride called "Life" you have to take the good with the bad, smile when your sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People Change. Things go wrong. Just remember, the ride goes on.
              -CB         

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it's shinning. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.
-AC         

Love me or Hate me, both are in my favor, if you love me, I'll always be in your heart, if you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
-CT        

It's is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you- the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. This beauty will never disappear, and it is worth very much to God.
1 Peter 3:3&4


No comments:

Post a Comment