8/25/15

Hit by a truck


I was with my friends and all the time I hear that they think their love got hit by a truck. First time I laughed for it was the first time I heard that saying however I heard it more often and I started to think about it. Could your love really be gone before you meet? I don't think so because...well we all have our other half out there somewhere. Our own prince or princess still out there looking for us or we might of found them already. It's like the typical story where a girl dates a guy but he's not the right one so they break up and she finds the one she had was her best friend all along. The first one isn't always the right one and bad things will happen so good things can come from them. Basically what I'm saying is that you always have the one for you out there, you just have to be patient. Making quick decisions sometimes ends up with bigger problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment