4/7/15

From Savi


Great words from my friend Savi!!! C;

Have you ever wanted something so bad you would risk everything in your power to get it? If the answer is no you are probably wrong. You may not know it till it’s too late but chances are you have. Maybe it’s a friend, a special someone, a family member, a toy, a pet, a new game but whatever it is you want it. You want it bad. Like air to breathe and water to drink. I want happiness. I want love. I want peace. I have it I do. Maybe not in the way I want but I have it. I have love in my family and a close friend. I have happiness in them and peace through them. But as human beings we want more. We strive for more and will go through almost anything to get what we want. But I’m not willing to lose one thing for another. It is not worth it in the stream of life. It just isn't. No matter how bad I may want a relationship or friendship with my special someone. It just is not worth losing the ones I already love or anything else for that matter. I do see happiness even if it’s not in the way I want to see it. I see it in the sun, a warm spring day, a smile on someone’s face, and in nature. I see peace when there is silence and the sun setting. I see it in the sound of a trickling stream and a sleeping child. It is there. I may want things a certain way but it’s never worth losing something else to achieve something else. It just isn't.

Love is the one thing everyone searches for and dreams to find. It is the most magical thing you will ever experience. It is also one of the best things but also the most hurtful. When you love or care for someone in any way you hurt when they hurt and you feel for them. It also hurts when someone doesn't feel the same way about you. But when you love someone it is the best thing in the world. You are so happy and don’t care about what everyone else thinks of you. You find yourself and know what you want. It opens your head and you get the best ride in life you could ever experience. When you find the one for you, your soul mate, you will have an eternal bond that will last forever. It is the longest path in life but also the most rewarding and lives side-by-side with the road to find yourself. But they intertwine somewhere along the way. I believe that you are never fully complete. Someone somewhere has the missing piece of you and you have the missing piece of them. When you finally meet your lives will be complete since you’re destined to be together. But one thing is knowing what truly matters and that is the inside of someone-who they are.  They may have the looks but if they don't have the personality then you only like a pretty face. Personality is what matters since that's what you actually fall in love with. I could care less about looks. Since when you care about someone for who they are you will think they are beautiful on the outside as well. But if the inside is beautiful so will the outside.  Inner beauty shines the brightest. The heart is what matters. Not the looks. You should love a person for who they are. Since that's what matters. And just remember it takes no time to fall in love but it takes you years to know what love is. But when you find love your life will finally be complete.

Life is a journey. There is no right path- you take your own. Life is the one thing you don’t have a second chance at. It’s an all or nothing thing. You only have so much time here on earth so you need to use it wisely. If today was your last day would you have said and done all the things you wanted to? Chances are you just said no. So go and do them now. Yes I mean now before it is too late. Live each day to the fullest because it may just be. You need to tell the ones you love that you care for them. They need to know. Maybe not right this second but in the near future. Life is the time to learn and make mistakes but also to have fun and enjoy the ride. You can earn so many things and learn to value them in life as well. Life is your one shot so use it wisely.


Life isn't fair. A friend once said it isn’t fair. So I replied with life isn’t fair. Which is so true on every level. If life was fair why would good people suffer, bad people get away with things like robbery and murder, the innocent being punished for a crime they didn’t commit, a healthy child getting cancer, people dying for no reason, and tragedies causing some to lose everything. Life is never fair. Things happen to some when they shouldn’t. People lie, steal, cheat, and hurt one another. Is that fair? No it sure isn’t. Things happen but I think everything happens for a reason even if we don’t know what that reason. Everything may just be part of a greater plan. I try to think this but it is hard sometimes. But things give us hope and we must hang on to that hope in order to stay alive. We live on hope. And sometimes that’s a good thing. 
         
              Go after the things you want. Do this and you will be happier. Make your dreams come true and do what you please. I’m afraid to go after things because I’m concerned of the outcome. I’m scared and insecure. But I just need a little confidence and a little faith. I know I can go after the things I want or the people I care for but I just have to be prepared. Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best-one of the mottos I go by. If I don’t do this then I will always wonder what if…. So I should go after things, friends, traits, and him. If I don’t or I wait too long it may be too late. I got to do it soon but when I know I’ll be as ready as I ever will be or when I’m prepared. But I will have to make my move eventually or I will regret it for the rest of my life-I guarantee it. Plus I will be happier in the end I hope. So I should just go for it and take a chance a risk, a shot. And that is what I am hoping to do. Just got to have a little faith and courage-that’s all. 

Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about. Please listen to this no matter what you do. Please. If you can’t go a day without thinking about someone then you obviously care deeply for them. You love them in some sort of way. That is great you feel that way about someone whether they are family, a friend, an animal, or a lover-not all people are lucky enough to feel that way. Go after them! Don’t just sit there and let them get away! Just be careful what you do exactly. Don’t hurt others in the process or leave them behind. Be careful and aware of what you are doing but do not let them get away. I swear if you do you will regret it for the rest of your life. I let out some feelings and spoke my mind and that broke a friendship and I should have tried to go after them but I didn’t. I let a friend go and I should have fought to hold on to them but I didn’t. Now I have the chance again to make a friend and hold on to them- as long as I am careful about what feelings come out and how I go about it. I just hope I am wise and wait for the right timing if I do let them show. I can’t lose another friend because I have already lost a countless number of them along the path of life so far. Some because of they betrayed me, stabbed me in the back, were scared off, just left, and one where our friendship just couldn’t be mended. All were a shame to lose because I did care deeply for them all and I still do. But now I have the chance once again. I won’t mess this up. I just can’t. I really care about them and I think I’m actually making a friend. We talk frequently and I enjoy their company- I think they enjoy mine too. I just hope it works out for us because I can’t lose another friend-I already see like a friend even if they don’t see me as a friend yet. So just please don’t let them get away. Please go after them since they mean so much and I guarantee you will always regret it and always wonder if things would have been different.

-SAVI


No comments:

Post a Comment