4/3/15

Hey!


Hi there!! I'm taking a break from messing around with Walmart for now! So I'll tell things bout myself this time!  Muhahahaha! Suffer my weirdness! XD

Full Name: Cyan Nicole Yuki  
Gender: Female  
Birthday: */**/**** 
Language: English/Chinese
Email:  youdon'tneedtoknowit@gmail.com 
Phone Number: 911 
State: Wyoming 
Movie: Most averaged movies except I get really scared at scary movies XD 
Book: WildWoods
Food:  Sweets~ OwO
Animal:  Polar Bears!!!! <3 Der Eisbar!!! 
Color: Cyan or Rainbow!! :3 
Song: Marry You by Bruno Mars 
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing (alone in my room X3), talking to friends, and Art 
Guy Friend/s: Ace, Jacob, Jack, Grayson, ect.
Girl Friend/s: Charlotte, Leann, Amanda, Anna, ect. 
Secret/s: I like dancing in my room when no ones looking and sometimes I draw what I wish could happen XD 
Job in the future?: Running a cafe with my friends working there if we could ever get Anna in a dress or skirt XD 
Crush: None of your business unless you wanna be knocked out C: 
Moto: You screw me, I screw you back, I'm a lady like that~ C:

Baiiii!!! Hoped you lived~

No comments:

Post a Comment