4/2/15

You


You

I remember that day
as if it was yesterday
There was you and here was me
Together we were a pair of friends
close friends by the weirdest thing
I remember the blush on your face
as I grinned like I always have
I treasured everything
from the first 'I love you'
to the hugs
to the gift
to most of all our friendship
I hoped it never ended
Then another joined and we were a trio
Great friends always wanting to be together
But you and her were dating
And I felt wrong
loving you even if your dating her
and I had moved on
I don't ask for the 'I love you's
but if wishes come true
I want it like before as close friends
And to just hug you once more
As weird as it is coming from me
I miss you
Meet me again soon?


This is for my friend. Our friendship is unknown to me and I'm confuse on why I moved away from my two good friends. I haven't been good being there for them and causing them trouble. I hope they can forgive me and I warn you guys. Don't make the mistake on not speaking up and letting it happen, the people aren't to blame, it's you who let it happen. Take the chance to tell someone you loved them or other things that you never spoke up about. It bites you in the butt later when you don't try taking the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment