4/4/15

Questions


I'm Back Suckers!!!
MUhahaha XD
This is for my friend C:

Question from Savi: 
I know I hurt myself by not going after the things cuz I'm afraid of the outcome. 
Does that make me weak?

Well from past experience I understand what you mean. That's okay because we all get scared or nervous to try something new. It could leave you heart broken, or happy and spending more time trying to open up. But if you give up taking the risk after getting hurt once you'll miss much more on life than trying again. This does not make you weak. You're just nervous and need some support and trust people and I'm sure you will be find. Loosen a bit on your trust test because it's hard on some people I admit. And you just need more self confidence and a little push to get you started. I say go for it and make friends now. You can even start off slow saying Hi but you shouldn't waste any more time. A person can wait for things to happen to discover later they already missed it and that person will regret a lot of things. So don't think what you can't do but what you could. I'm sure if you have the confidence and that little push, when we are older you may have a lot of good friends who stick around. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment