4/24/15

Listen


21st Century

Do people listen better? Was it better back in time than now with our new technology expanding? Back then Black people fought for their rights, women were gaining a voice, and now gay people are showing who they are. Over the years people have listened and heard people but it sounds like people made rebels instead. Not everyone is like us but me and my Friends are average middle school kids and it's like we're made to rebel against the rules and people. Most adults think there's something wrong with us when we just are trying to be heard. Adults expect us to focus on how their life was like and to wake up and focus on education but we aren't from that year. We don't have support from family and painful things happened to teens that parents might not understand. We have a sorta hate for our family and can't talk anything with them a lot so we open up to each other like family. Teenagers are easier to get depression but do people realize that? I guess not. Me and my friends live double lives. By school we are goofy middle schoolers messing around, going through school one day at a time. Out of school we are dealing with drama, depression, and other things back from the past. My mom doesn't see but I try to fix my grades and keep people happy and not suicidal. It's hard to be a student and keep friends happy and non suicidal. Some people might think it's stupid I waste my time helping these people when they are mean, stupid, or other things but I do it so people won't lose it. Everything feels nice to me to make people happy and suicidal wipes out any chance you had in the future. Black people were heard, women were heard, gay people are being heard, so should your friends and people. We all should be heard and be able to show we are working and you haven't seen how hard working people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment